Bon Soo Has Events For Everyone!
The Bon Soo 2015 Program will be available in hard copy in late January, the listings on this site are being updated daily. Please click the "events list by day" tab to view Bon Soo 2015 events as they are released.
While we count down the days, here are a few events you should register for, or get tickets, now:
- New York Fries Youth Concert – Canada’s #1 Tribute to TAYLOR SWIFT, at the Bushplane, tickets only $10, Saturday February 7
- Bon Soop – get your $10 mug at the Athlete’s Foot and support the Zonta Club while enjoying delicious soup!
- Sno-Spike – still time to enter your team, call 705-942-3934
- McLeod Bros. Mechanical Bon Spiel – Hurry Hard! Enter your rink now for curling fun February 6 -8, call 705-759-3000
- Boston Pizza Ball Hockey Tournament – only $50 includes prizes and pizza, half of registration donate to ARCH, Saturday February 7, call 705-759-3000
- Yuk Yuks, great comedians brought to you by Sault Search and Rescue, Saturday, February 7, tickets at Madonna Optical
- Walmart (North) Bon Tots Sunday Fun-day!The playdate to keep (and the bouncy house is back)! At the Bushplane, $2 or free with your Bon Soo 2015 Souvenir Button/Carnival Pass. Sunday, February 9
- Meyers Munchies 7th Annual Mini Stick Tournament, Sunday, February 8, call 705-941-8790 or 705-759-1693
- Snow Soccer – sponsored by SUFA, join the fun each weekday evening, February 9 -13 for elementary and high school students, call 705-759-3000
- Sno-Madness presented by the Sault College Alumni Association – the legend lives on! Register your team now, call 705-759-3000
- Cornacchio's Martial Arts "Winter Break" Martial Arts Championship - all martial artists welcome! February 14 at White Pines C&VS call 705-943-7900
- Friday Night Party - including SnoMadness Comedy Night – a whole new way to enjoy Bon Soo! Friday, February 13, call 705-759-3000 for tickets, only $5
- Night of Ice & Fire – join us for the encore of this great event, at the Machine Shop. In partnership with Lop Lops and OLG we will celebrate wine, enjoy a drink, some great food and music –come for the wine, stay for the party! Get tickets at DISH, Mill Market or online here.
We welcome questions and comments - please don't hesitate to give us a call, 705-759-3000.